Using the Updated Circleboom App to your Maximum Advantage
Just like all good things that get better with age, Circleboom is refining too as a social media tool. This year Circleboom team has launched several new features and revised old features to improve the experience and give the utmost benefits to our users.
The tool now integrates many useful social media features like the scheduling tool, analytics platform, managing followers, and easier search options. For any Twitter user, Circleboom is a complete management tool and using it can be beneficial in the long-term growth of your Twitter account.
Understanding the new and revised features along with the new shortcuts, here are some updates that you should know about:
New features of Circleboom:
The Publish Tool:
With the Circleboom publish tool, Circleboom users can:
- Share articles immediately from their area of interests from over 300 categories and thousands of blogs and articles.
- Add shared articles to a queue and manage queue settings to automatically schedule posts for over a month.
- Automatically publish content from any blog post by connecting the RSS feed.
- Schedule videos/gifs/image/text/emoji posts to your social account. You can easily find any gif within the Circleboom publish tool itself while scheduling your posts.
The Analytics Tool:
The analytics tool is one of the most advanced tools out there to measure the performance of your account and track your engagement metrics. Here’s what the analytics feature supports:
- Check how many of your followers are inactive, talkative, verified, and most importantly, human.
- Get your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly follower stats with Circleboom’s follower stats analytics.
- You can see how regularly or irregularly you post your content with the tweet stats.
- Find your best times to post on Twitter and increase your tweet engagement.
Updated Features of Circleboom
The Circle feature is an updated version that helps you find accounts who do not engage with your account anymore. With this feature, you can:
- Find accounts who don’t follow you anymore.
- Get a list of all your non-english users on your Twitter.
- Filter accounts that are spammy, talkative, friends, and eggheads.
You can choose to visit these accounts from the Circleboom dashboard and then decide if you wish to continue following them or not. To make your search easier, you can also sort the accounts by their number of tweets, date joined, friends number, followers number, and last tweet.
To help finding new accounts much easier for you, the updated Search feature of Circleboom helps you in quickly finding new people on Twitter. The search feature enables you to:
- Get all the accounts you don’t follow but they follow you in a simple list. From this list, you can visit the accounts and follow them.
- Get the friends’ and followers’ list of any account by searching for their username. This feature is quite useful in growing your network.
- Smart search is used for searching accounts by keywords, location, language to find the most appropriate accounts to follow.
- Hashtag search is made easier with the Live search option.
Creating black list on Circleboom is fairly easy if you want to avoid seeing repetitive accounts in your search results.
The right tools can help you win social media
Using the right tools to manage your social media can help you save time and manage your accounts wisely. Circleboom has been designed keeping in mind the basic requirements of social media marketers and to help them grow faster.
You can also refer to the FAQ page and the blog section to learn about the app and growing your social accounts.