Unfollow Non Followers on Twitter in One Step
Twitter non followers are all those Twitter accounts that you follow but they do not follow you back. You might want to track those non followers and unfollow them if you’re aiming to grow your Twitter profile while maintaining a healthy follower-following ratio.
There are several bots and tools available that help you to unfollow non-followers on Twitter and get rid of them. But, these tools are risky as they can get your Twitter account suspended. Twitter has strict rules regarding aggressive unfollowing and these bots or apps can get your Twitter account in trouble.
List Non Followers with Circleboom:
Once you’ve logged in to the Circleboom dashboard with your Twitter log in credentials, you will see an “Circle” option on the left panel.
Just click on the “Circle” and you will see a sub-menu with the option, “Not following back.” Once you click on “Not following back,” Circleboom will list all those Twitter accounts for you who you follow but they do not follow back.
You can click on “Visit Button” for all the accounts that you want to unfollow. Circleboom doesn’t permit bulk unfollows because it’s a violation of Twitter policies. But, you can perform unfollowing on Circleboom, after clicking the “Visit button” and reviewing account on Twitter, you can decide to follow/unfollow those accounts on the Twitter window.
Other than unfollowing non followers feature, there are several reasons that make Circleboom an amazing Twitter unfollow tool.
Advantages of using Circleboom as a Twitter Unfollow Tool
- Circleboom gives you a clear list of Twitter accounts that don’t follow back, spam/fake accounts, and eggheads. You can easily unfollow any of them using Circleboom.
- You can create a whitelist with Circleboom to secure all those Twitter accounts you never wish to unfollow.
- There’s also an option to create a blacklist on Circleboom of all the Twitter accounts you do not wish to see any of your searches.
- You can hide profiles you have followed within a particular time span. You can select your time span between 1-120 days to make sure you unfollow accounts outside this time span.
- There’s an option to search the grid so if you want to unfollow any particular accounts not following back, you can do that too. For example: if you wish to get rid of all those Twitter non followers who have “social in their names,” just search them through the grid and unfollow them.
- Circleboom is an extremely affordable tool. They have a free plan and their monthly plan starts from $7.50 . The reasonably-priced corporate and business plans are excellent for SMEs and enterprises
This article gives you a one-step process to get rid of non-followers using Circleboom. The process is simple and anyone can follow it.
Regularly cleaning up your Twitter account can make your Twitter experience far smoother and better. Circleboom is a fully-functional tool to completely manage your Twitter account right from followers and tweet scheduling. You can also track your Twitter analytics and get rid of spam accounts.
If you’ve any questions regarding managing your Twitter followers or the article, you can let me know in the comments below.