Twitter search is not one of the best features of Twitter. To search people on Twitter is sometimes a daunting task because you have to scroll through thousands of tweets and accounts to find what you’re looking for.
Often people have specifications like location, follower ratio to analyze before they follow someone on Twitter. If you’ve tried using Twitter advanced search, you will find it slightly complicated and require some trial errors to find exact results.
Circleboom has many smart ways to search people on Twitter so you can find accounts to follow within a few minutes. What might take you a few hours on Twitter app can be done in a few minutes on the Circleboom dashboard.
Let’s learn more on how Circleboom can be used to search people on Twitter.
Find Twitter Accounts by Keywords:
You can search for Twitter users by typing in any keyword in Circleboom’s smart search. Here are some of the highlights of the smart search:
- Just type the keywords that you’re looking for and Circleboom will filter the results for you. Circleboom scans through all the Twitter names, bios, and tweets of the user to filter the most expansive results for you.
- You can also find targeted Twitter accounts by adding filters like follower numbers, location, and number of tweets. You can sort by adding minimum-maximum followers, friends, and tweet numbers.
- There are additional filters like you can only look for verified accounts.
- You can go back to your previous search results as Circleboom saves all your past searches along with the filters.
- If there are certain accounts that you don’t want in your search list, you can add them to the blacklist. All the accounts added in your blacklist will not be featured in your search results.
Search Twitter Accounts by Hashtags:
Circleboom’s instant hashtag search will help you find all the Twitter accounts by typing in the hashtag. Here are some of the highlights of searching people on Twitter using hashtags:
- Circleboom will list all the Twitter profiles that have the hashtag you’ve searched for in their tweets and bios.
- The “grid power search” gives you real-time hashtag search results as you type your search term.
- You can remove the Twitter accounts from the search results that you’ve included in the blacklist or unfollowed in last 7 days.
- You can follow accounts after the hashtag search from the Circleboom dashboard. You can also create Twitter lists while following accounts.
How are you planning to Search People on Twitter?
Out of all the Twitter tools I have used, I find Circleboom’s search feature most user-friendly and useful. I would like to know your ideas on how you search people on Twitter. Let me know your ideas below. If you’ve any questions, add them too in the comments below.