Are you remorseful of all those tweets you sent in haste and now your entire Twitter account is saturated with retweets and unwanted tweets? Any major change in life might require you to let go of past tweets linked to old jobs, people, places, or behavior. Even as a brand, you might want to delete retweets and tweets of discontinued products or services.
Circleboom has launched a new feature that allows to delete all tweets and delete all retweets in a one-click process. All Circleboom users can use this feature to manage their Twitter accounts and make them more impressive and rational.
If you’re looking for the perfect tools to schedule your tweets, check out this article on free twitter scheduler apps.
Let’s look at the steps you need to follow to clean your Twitter account.
Delete your Retweets and Tweets with Circleboom
To delete your retweets and tweets with Circleboom, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Once logged in, go to the Circleboom menu on the left of the dashboard. Click on the drop-icon next to “My Tweets.”
- Select “Delete RTs” from the drop-down.
- Circleboom will list your most recent 3,200 retweets. You can only access the recent 3,200 tweets because Twitter allows only 3,200 tweets to appear on your timeline and that’s the default access third-party apps have over your Twitter account.
- If you want to delete all your retweets, then simply click on Delete all RTs and all your retweets will be deleted.
- To delete selected retweets, you can check the checkbox of the tweet you wish to delete and you can click on “Delete selected RTs”. You can also view a specific tweet on Twitter by clicking on the view icon next to each tweet.
- If you want to search tweets with specific keywords and delete them, then you can search them using the grid power search. The grid power search enables you to search for specific users or keywords to delete retweets and tweets. This feature is a big time-saver especially when you’re focused at deleting specific tweets.
- You can also delete all your old tweets with Circleboom. To delete all old tweets, go to “My Tweets” -> “Delete Old Tweets.” Once you upload your Twitter archive, you can delete all your tweets, retweets, and replies that you ever posted on your Twitter. Learn more about deleting your entire Twitter archive here.
Before Deleting your Retweets and Tweets
Some points that you need to remember before deleting your old tweets:
- Once deleted, your retweets and tweets can’t be recovered. Hence, if you’re not sure, you might take some time before cleaning your account completely.
- To be on the safe side, it’s advised to anyone deleting their tweets to first download their Twitter archive. Downloading your Twitter archive is a simple process that you can learn here. Twitter will email you a .zip file with all your tweet archive.
This Circleboom feature is not available in the free plan, but the Pro plan that starts at $5.99 per month allows Circleboom users to delete their retweets and tweets. Existing Circleboom users can continue to use their Pro plan without any upgrades. You can learn more about the Circleboom features here. To know more about the pricing, check out our plans and pricing.
If you’ve any questions regarding the article, please share them in the comments below.