clean Twitter experience requires you to delete followers on Twitter who do not contribute well to your feed. If you’re browsing on Twitter and you have this moment where you realize you’re followed by a lot of accounts that you don’t want to be followed by, you immediately want to get rid of them.
These accounts could be Twitter accounts that are fake, inactive or post way too much-repeated content. You might also come across some accounts that are retweeting over the top and you just want them following you.
When you use Twitter, you cannot delete followers unless they choose to unfollow you. But, if you’re using a good Twitter tool like Circleboom, then you can delete followers on Twitter easily.
Circleboom lets you force unfollow Twitter accounts that follow you. This allows you to remove Twitter followers without blocking them. Most of the strategies you will see online will involve blocking accounts on Twitter to make them unfollow you. You can try removing followers with the free plan by simply signing up here.
Let’s understand in detail how Circleboom can help you delete followers on Twitter.
Step-by-step Process to Delete Followers on Twitter:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Once you’ve logged in to the Circleboom dashboard, you will see a “Search” option on the left menu.
- Click on “All Followers ” to delete followers.
- Circleboom will list all the Twitter accounts that follow you. You can click on the visit button to make any account unfollow you.
- See the Twitter profile and block the account on Twitter
- Then unblock the same account on Twitter
4 Reasons why Circleboom saves your Time while Deleting Multiple Followers:
- You can see friends and followers of all the accounts that follow you. When you begin removing followers, the number of followers or friends can give you an idea of how popular/not popular that Twitter account is. You can decide then if you wish to delete them or not.
- If you want to search for accounts, you can use the grid filter search at the top to filter Twitter accounts by name, keywords, handles, location, language. Click on the blue Visit button to visit them on Twitter and follow the steps above to block-unblock them.
- Circleboom lets you create Twitter lists. You can select accounts and add them to Twitter lists.
- The best part is the affordable pricing of Circleboom. For $7.99 per month, you get unlimited unfollows from the Circleboom dashboard. Despite unlimited unfollowings, Circleboom avoids mass unfollow and saves you from any Twitter suspension in the long-term.
The above steps are a simple explanation of how you can delete followers on Twitter and clean your Twitter feed from unnecessary posts. Deleting fake and spam accounts is also a good way to maintain your Twitter profile.
If you’ve any questions related to the article or Circleboom, please let me know in the comments below!