How to delete all Retweets of Specific Dates/Account from your Twitter
Do you want to delete all the retweets you shared in 2018 and you can’t find any easy way to do it? Or maybe, you have shifted your alliances and you want to delete all the tweets you retweeted of a particular person/company/account?
Twitter, though is an easy-to-use platform, there are several things that you can’t do as a Twitter user. Some of them are managing your Twitter followers and non-followers, publishing your tweets, and mass deleting your retweets and tweets. Circleboom is a third-party tool that can help you manage all the additional aspects of your Twitter account that are difficult to implement on Twitter otherwise.
In this article, we will learn how Circeboom users can use Circleboom to delete all retweets from specific accounts or dates using Circleboom. Just follow the steps below and you will delete your retweets within a few seconds.
Delete your Retweets of Specific Dates/Accounts with Circleboom
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Go to the Circleboom menu on the left and click on the drop-icon next to “My Tweets.”
- Select “Delete RTs” from the drop-down.
- If you want to search retweets of a particular date, simply enter the date (for example 8/4/2019) in the grid power search on the right. Circleboom will list all your retweets from that date, you can select the retweets you want to delete and click on “delete selected RTs”
- If you want to delete retweets from a particular year, just enter the year (for example 2018) in the grid power search and you can delete selected tweets.
- To delete retweets from a specific Twitter account or person, you can enter their Twitter handle or the name in the grid power search and all tweets will be filtered by Circleboom for you. The grid power search can be also used to filter retweets by keywords or hashtags.
- If you want to delete all your retweets, then simply click on Delete all RTs and all your retweets will be deleted.
A very time-consuming process of deleting specific retweets on Twitter has been made a one-minute job with Circleboom. By following simple steps you can clean your account of unwanted retweets. Circleboom will list your most recent 3,200 tweets as that’s the default access provided by Twitter.
Before deleting your retweets, remember that the action is non-recoverable and retweets once deleted cannot be added back to your account by Circleboom or Twitter. This Circleboom feature is not available in the free plan, but the Pro plan that starts at $5.99 per month allows Circleboom users to delete their retweets and tweets. Existing Circleboom users can continue to use their Pro plan without any upgrades. To know more about the pricing, check out our plans and pricing.
If you’ve any questions regarding deleting your retweets with Circleboom or on Twitter, please share them in the comments below.