Today we’re announcing Circleboom’s most anticipated update which brings Circleboom Multi-Pack! With Multi-Pack subscription option, you can now easily connect up-to 5 Twitter accounts to your subscription.
How to get Multi-Pack?
- Login to your Circleboom dashboard with the primary account you want to upgrade
- Head over to Upgrade page (or you can just go to your account page and click the upgrade link there)
- Select Multi Monthly or Multi-Annual from the selection box.
- Click the button to upgrade
Voila! You’re now Circleboom Multi-Pack user!
How can I add my other account to my new multi-pack subscription?
- Go to the Account page (You’ll see new items; Multi-pack usage status, connected accounts and a new button named ” + Connect a new account.”)
- Click the button to add a new account
- Enter the Twitter screen name (username) of the desired account and click to “Verify the account.”
- We’ll check the account and display some info about it for you to verify if it is the right one.
- If the account is correct, click to “Add to my subscription.” If something not right you can always go back and check a new one.
- After you add a new account to your subscription, it will appear immediately on your Account page.
How will the connected accounts use Circleboom?
It is easy-peasy! They will log in to Circleboom as usual and will be upgraded as a Multi-Pack user automatically. Their subscription will last until your primary account’s subscription lasts. No hidden fees, no strings!
Suggested articles for you;