160 characters! That’s all you have to make your Twitter bio funny, interesting, captivating, and original. Some people like their Twitter bio to clearly explain who they are and what they do. Others want their Twitter bio to be intriguing enough for the other users to be interested in their Twitter profile. Either way, Twitter bio is one of those important sections of a Twitter account that you should not leave empty.
Let’s look at some funny Twitter bio ideas that are short, witty, and sweet:
- Billionaire. Dreamer. Liar. Poor.
- I hate people who steal my tweets before I tweet them.
- Follow me because there’s no excuse for laziness.
- Memetweeter. Mememaker. Memesharer. Memer. Me.
- My life is made up of two jokes. 1. My job. 2. My salary.
- If you look very closely, you will see me not caring.
- Soul shiner. Deep thinker. Great drinker.
- My hobbies include tweeting and retweeting.
- I love coffee because it’s a lot like me. Bitter, dark, and too hot.
- Graduated from the University of selfies.
- I am one in a melon.
- Via Circleboom's Smart Search, you can search user's bios, tweets for funny Twitter bio ideas.
- Fitness freak: I burn calories by jumping to conclusions.
- Not on Twitter for anyone’s approval. Except yours.
- My life has only one BS- Bags and Shoes!
- If I were you, I would totally adore me.
- I don’t believe in skills. Passion is my thing!
- I started writing funny tweets when I was 16. It’s been 12 years and I’m still doing the same.
- FML: Food’s my life.
- I do believe in bad memory and a good adventure.
- You can’t scare me, I raise tiny humans. #motherofthree
- 2% girl, 98% anxiety.
- If you’re not adding value, you’re adding noise. Thank you in advance.
- I gave up on myself long back. Now just chillin’ on Twitter.
- Love Twitter because everybody judges everybody. (Allow me, I’m a judge by profession)
- I am more fun on Twitter. #everybody.
- I’m working on my Twitter bio. Check again after ten years.
- Are you bored of being bored? My boring tweets are all you need to bore yourself to death.
- With the Circleboom Interest Cloud, you can learn about insights of your followers and you can make pinpoint choices for your Twitter bio.
- Sleepy boy with a busy life.
- I could give up smoking, but I’m not a quitter.
- Boss bitch.
- Ninety-nine problems but money ain’t one.
- Overthinking and overdrinking.
- My parents are right about one thing, I’m beautiful!
- Only here to troll. Do not expect anything knowledgeable.
- Love is easy but the queen is busy.
- I could be classy. If I weren’t lassy.
- A stand-up comedian who sits when tweets.
- Goal digger. Oops, I meant GOLD digger.
- Dating? What cuisine is that?
- 30% Slayer. 70% Sleeper.
- Waiting for an app that could deliver six-packs.
- I am just sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
- Add me to your wishlist.
- Constantly pursuing my next beach trip.
- I love to run. Always running out of money.
- If adulting is a soup, then I’m the fork.
- Author of “101 ways to fail at everything.”
In case you would like to watch our video tutorial to remove inactive followers, here it is:
Some New Twitter Bios ideas for 2021
- I can never get a handle on twitter, but giving it another try!
- Retweeting's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.
- Trying and Doing are two different things. When you try, you hope. When you do, you succeed.
- I am Woman. Supporter of everyone. All views are my own and not shamelessly retweeted. She/her
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
I hope you enjoyed reading the funny Twitter bios and would add them to your profile. Just make sure to add a Twitter bio that fits within Twitter policies and does not harass or threaten any person, religion, community, gender, ethnicity group. A Twitter bio that violates a Twitter policy can also get your account suspended.
Your Twitter bio can be anything so mix it with some humor and make it engrossing. If you have any funny Twitter bio ideas that you would like to share, then please share them in the comments below.