Free Twitter Unfollowers App For 2020
Are Twitter unfollowers still troubling you in 2020?
Are you really looking for easier ways to manage your Twitter followers and unfollow unnecessary accounts?
Do you believe managing your Twitter followers and unfollowers can keep your account healthy and free of spam?
If you’ve been screaming yes to all the questions above, then I believe we are here to solve the same problem.
The follow-unfollow technique is still a thing on Twitter letting you follow accounts you might not want to follow otherwise. The whole thing leads to many Twitter users randomly following accounts that they want to unfollow later. And, when they begin to unfollow, you see that you are losing your followers with no fault of yours. Similarly, one day, you want to clear your Twitter account of all the accounts you followed just for a follow back with no real meaning.
To help you get out of this loop, this article will introduce a Twitter unfollowers app that you can safely use in 2020 to unfollow Twitter accounts.
Unfollow Twitter Accounts that Don’t Follow Back:
Circleboom is the perfect app to find all those Twitter accounts who don’t follow you back on Twitter. Rather than looking for your Twitter unfollowers, if you look for accounts who don’t follow back, it will be much easier for you to decide who to unfollow.
You can find accounts not-following back and unfollow them by following the steps below:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account. Then, click on the menu on the left and select “The Circle” and select “Not following back”
- Circleboom will list all the Twitter accounts that are not following back your Twitter account. You can then visit each account to unfollow them by clicking on the Visit button on the Circleboom dashboard.
- If you are interested in selected profile or Twitter accounts from a particular location, you can use the grid search. Type the keyword, hashtag, location in the grid search box and Circleboom will filter the results for you.
Unfollow Twitter Accounts that are Spammy/Inactive:
Unfollowing fake, spammy, and inactive Twitter accounts is the best way to keep your Twitter feed interesting and healthy. You can get rid of such accounts in minutes with Circleboom. To unfollow such Twitter accounts, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account. On your Circleboom dashboard, click on the “Unfollow” tab to access the drop-down. From the drop-down select “Inactive Twitter Accounts”
- Now Circleboom will process for you all the inactive Twitter accounts and list them in front of you. You can simply click on the red Unfollow button next to every Twitter account to remove them from your Twitter following list.
Can you Get rid of Twitter Unfollowers for Free?
Saving the best and most important part for the last, are the features listed above available for free? Yes and no. With Circleboom’s free plan, you can unfollow up to 10 Twitter accounts from not following back (lost focus), inactive accounts, and overactive accounts each. To unfollow unlimited accounts, you can upgrade to their pro plan . You can check the plans here.
So, we have clearly understood the steps to unfollow Twitter unfollowers by unfollowing accounts who don’t follow back and unfollowing inactive/spammy accounts. If you have any doubts regarding the article, please share them in the comments below.