Find your Answers to Who Unfollowed me on Twitter
Do you end your every day of Twitter effort with one question: Who unfollowed me on Twitter?
It seems to have become a genuine problem of losing Twitter followers despite doing everything right. You are focusing on scheduling your tweets on time and Twitter ads, but you keep losing followers. The process can get demotivating if you’re losing followers in big numbers.
You are not the only one facing this issue with your Twitter marketing. With Twitter removing millions of fake Twitter accounts, a lot of Twitter accounts have lost their fake or spam followers.
How do you solve your problem of who unfollowed me on Twitter?
Firstly, it could not be your problem. If you’re doing your Twitter marketing right, then maybe you can’t do anything more to retain your Twitter followers.
But, what you can do is spot who unfollowed you on Twitter and unfollow them. This is the best strategy to tackle losing Twitter followers.
How to get rid of accounts who unfollowed you on Twitter?
Getting rid of accounts who unfollowed you is far easier than you would have expected. In fact, you can do it in a click without wasting much time or effort in it.
Let me quickly get to the process of removing my Twitter followers who unfollowed me on Twitter:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account information.
- On the left panel of the dashboard, you will see a menu. Click on “unfollow” in the menu and you will see a sub menu.
- Click on “not following back” from the sub menu to find all those Twitter followers who unfollowed you or do not follow you back.
- When you select the option, Circleboom will automatically detect your followers who don’t follow back.
- Next to each Twitter account, you will have a button to “unfollow” those Twitter accounts.
- You can unfollow all the accounts from the Circleboom dashboard. This will make sure that now you’re only following those Twitter account that follows you back.
While Circleboom solves your problem of who unfollowed me on Twitter, you have to remember to not unfollow Twitter accounts aggressively. Following way too many Twitter accounts at the same time can get your Twitter account suspended.
Another advantage of using Circleboom is that our free plan allows you to unfollow up to 200 accounts. So, if you’re a small account, our free plan can help you get rid of rising unfollowers.
There’s also a monthly plan for as low as $4.50 per month to unfollow as many accounts as you wish.
Are you set to get rid of Twitter followers who don’t follow back?
Once you authenticate your Twitter account with Circleboom, you can regularly monitor your Twitter account for unfollowers. And unfollow them in small numbers as and when desired.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or doubts regarding your Twitter followers.