It’s easy to unfollow someone on Twitter whenever you want to. But, how do you make someone unfollow you? How do you remove followers on Twitter? Removing followers on Twitter means that people who follow you will unfollow your Twitter account and they can’t see your Twitter posts.
You won’t be reading this blog post if you could ask someone to unfollow you. You are here because you want to delete those Twitter followers that you don’t to be followed by anymore without them knowing.
In this article, we will look at the step-by-step process to remove followers on Twitter so you can do it easily.
Remove Unwanted Followers with Force Unfollow [updated]:
Follow the steps below to remove:
- Authenticate your Twitter account with Circleboom to login to the Circleboom dashboard.
- To get a list of all Twitter accounts that follow you, go to the menu on the left, select “Search” -> “All Followers ”
- Circleboom will list all the Twitter accounts that follow you. You can click on the Visit button to make any account unfollow you. After you visited the account you can block/unblock them and force them unfollow you.
- If you want to search for accounts, you can use the grid filter search at the top to filter Twitter accounts by name, keywords, handles, location, language. Click on the blue Visit button to visit them on Twitter and follow the steps above to block-unblock them.
Steps to Remove Twitter Followers using Twitter:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Once logged in, go to your Twitter menu on the left, and click on “Profile.”
- On your Twitter profile, click on “ _ Followers” under your Twitter header. Remember that the followings are the account you follow and the followers are the accounts that follow you. So, make sure you click on the follower number to remove Twitter followers.
- Twitter will list all your followers. You can scroll the list to look for the Twitter account that you want to remove. Once you find the account, click on that account to open their profile.
- Once you open the Twitter account, click on the three dots on the right of the Twitter handle, and from the drop-down, select, “Block”
- After you click on Block from the drop-down, you will get a confirmation message asking if you want to block the account or not. Click on “Block” again to block the Twitter account. Once you block, neither that Twitter account can see your tweets nor you can see theirs.
- After you’ve blocked the Twitter account, unblock their Twitter account by clicking on the “Blocked” button on the right. The “Blocked” button will switch to “Unblock” once you hover over it.
- After you unblock that account, that account will not be your follower anymore. You force the account to unfollow you. They would not be notified in any way that could let them know that they don’t follow you anymore.
With the steps mentioned above, you can go to Twitter and remove your Twitter followers. The only drawback is that if you have thousands of followers, you would have to spend a lot of time scrolling and finding the accounts to remove before you actually do so.
But, if you use the Circleboom force unfollow tool mentioned above, you can easily remove Twitter followers irrespective of the number of followers you have.
Are you Ready?
The steps above are simple if you follow them once. Try to quickly remove Twitter followers with the method above and let us know if it was efficient in the comments below.