Learn how many Fake Followers you have with this Twitter Audit Tool
A Twitter audit is when your Twitter account is checked for the quality of followers the account has. Your account could have active followers, inactive accounts, spams, and bots! The more active followers you have, the better your account. It shows you have maintained a genuine, in other words, a healthy Twitter profile.
You could be very confident that all Twitter followers in your accounts are real. You could be right. But, I would also like to bring your attention to some of these facts about Twitter followers:
In a recent Twitter audit conducted of politicians,
61% of Donald Trump followers turned out to be spam and bots.
40.9% of Obama’s Twitter followers are fake.
And, 43.8% of Hillary Clinton’s followers are also likely fake.
When a huge percentage of a politician’s followers are fake and number boils down to millions of fake followers, the question is:
How many of your Twitter followers are real?
The question is important because the hours you’re spending behind preparing your tweets is of no use if it’s reaching deaf ears.
If you want your followers to engage with your tweets, you need to make sure that your followers are real and active. You have to ensure that your tweets reach the audience that would be interested in them and not just some bots.
Here’s how you can perform your Twitter audit in a click and clean your account:
- Login to Circleboom by authenticating your Twitter account. Authenticating your account helps Circleboom access your profile information and provide you with the correct Twitter audit.
- On the left panel, click on the Unfollow tab. Under the unfollow dropdown, select Show Fake/Spam accounts.
- When you click on show Fake/Spam accounts, your Circleboom dashboard will list your fake followers or spam accounts. The list takes into consideration all the bots and spams in your list.
- Here, you can get a clear idea on all the fake or spam accounts you have in your list. Henceforth, you can take a decision if you want to continue following them or not.
- Other than spam and fake accounts, you might also want to get rid of inactive accounts. Following inactive accounts serves you no purpose as they are not going to interact with you or contribute in any way. The process of removing inactive accounts is same as removing fake accounts.
Is your Twitter account clean now?
If you follow the simple process of Twitter audit above, you would be able to clean your Twitter account easily.
If you wish to perform your Twitter audit using Circleboom, you can learn more about our free plan and pricing here.
Before you leave, check out these blogs on Twitter marketing that will help you in growing your accounts: