Circleboom December 2018 Round-up
The last couple of months, we were working on some exciting features and updates to bring in. Today, we’ve released & rolled-out Circleboom December 2018 update to all users. Here is a quick round-up, what’s new, what’s updated. Here we go!
- Circleboom has 2 new subscription plans for SMBs and Larger Businesses now. Business-20 and Corporate-50. Check all the features and plans on our new pricing page,
- “The Grid” now has its own ” Grid Power Search.” Just enter your search term into “Grid Power Search Textbox” located upper right corner of the grid. We filter out the search results to find what you want. The search happens as you type.
- “Repeat Search History” feature helps you to repeat your previous searches precisely with the same parameters you used before. You don’t need to fill out all the keywords again.
- New Twitter account management features for Multi, Business, and Corporate Plan subscribers. You can get brief info about connected (child) accounts, remove them if they haven’t used their Twitter account on Circleboom.
- You can Cancel Subscription, and Reactivate your subscription with the new account page. Do you want to cancel your subscription? All you need to do is to click on “cancel” button on account page and approve the action. Your subscription will be scheduled to cancel on, and you’ll able to continue using your subscription until your billing term ends.
- You also have an option to reactivate it if you want to continue with current subscription until the billing term ends.
- To reflect new account cancellation policy, we’ve updated our Terms of Service.
- The Profile Spot window now displays “following”, “not follows back”, “follows you”, “inactive”, and “too talkative” badges.
- With shiny new “Remove All” function, you can empty your “White List” with a few clicks.
- The two beta-features, “Fake/Spam Accounts” and “White List” are now paid-only along with “Twitter Lists.”
The December update includes a bunch of bugfixes, UI upgrades, and language updates including “white list remove icon” replaced with more meaningful one, and spam info widget text updated with a non-sexist language.