Best way to Search for Keywords in Twitter profiles, not Tweets
Searching anything on Twitter is not easy. It’s a lot of effort and sometimes finding what you were looking for might takes hours and days. To search for keywords in Twitter profiles can only get hectic because you have to click on each account to learn about them.
In this article, we will look at how you can search for keywords in Twitter profiles on Twitter app and using the Circleboom app. Then, you can decide what’s the best way to do it.
Search for keywords in Twitter profiles on Twitter App
- Type your keyword in the search bar on Twitter.
- Click on the “People” tab on the Twitter menu under the keyword.
- Now, you can access all the accounts that have the keyword in their Twitter name or bio
- Click on the account to get more information about the Twitter profile. You can simply click on the follow button to follow the account.
Even though it’s easier to get a list of all the accounts with your keyword, spotting the exact profile could be cumbersome as you cannot add any filters to shortlist the kind of accounts you’re looking for. This is where Circleboom comes into the picture of making this process far simpler for you.
Search for keywords in Twitter profiles on Circleboom App
- Login to the Circleboom app by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Click on the “Search” on the left tab and select “Smart Search.”
- Enter your keyword in the search box.
- Add additional filters to narrow down your search. You can choose the accounts you want to view by selecting the minimum and the maximum number of followers, friends, and tweets.
- Select if you want to only get verified accounts and remove spam/inactive accounts from your search results.
- If you only want to follow new Twitter accounts in that keyword, you can also add the twitter join date.
- Lastly, sort by location and language to pinpoint the accounts that you actually want to look at. While using the location filter, please remember to use all the possible locations of the geography you’re targeting. For example: If you’re looking for New York, search for options like, “New York, “NY”, “NYC”, “Newyork” to get more accurate results. The location filter will match the location exactly to the location added by the user in their Twitter profile.
- Once you hit on the search icon, Circleboom will give you a list of all the Twitter accounts that match with your filter. You can look at their tweets, followers, friends, and last tweet before you decide to visit their accounts and follow them.
Which is the best way?
Circleboom is a better way to search for Twitter accounts because of its useful filters and also because it is free. You can use the Circleboom free plan to search for Twitter accounts. If you have any difficulty in using the Circleboom search, then you can share with us in the comments below or contact us.
You might also be interested in: