Our busy lives make it super hard for us to share our latest blog posts and other articles we like to our Twitter account. RSS feeds make it simple for any Twitter user to auto-publish articles to their Twitter accounts without investing any time.
Cicleboom allows Twitter users to integrate multiple RSS feeds with their Twitter account. Users can connect up to 50 RSS feeds with Cirleboom, which means they can auto-post content from at most 50 sites to their Twitter feed.
Integrating your RSS feed to Twitter with Circleboom serves a lot of useful purposes:
- You can drive traffic to your website from Twitter by auto-publishing your blogs posts on Twitter and sending users to your home page.
- Users can make their Twitter profile interesting by sharing multiple posts from the sites you like the most or find informative.
- Circleboom filters allow you to control how often or how many posts you want to be shared to your Twitter account, thus giving you more flexibility.
Let’s explore in detail how you can use Circleboom and auto-post multiple RSS feeds to Twitter.
Step-by-step process to adding Multiple RSS feeds:
- Login to Circleboom and click Publish and select RSS Tweets from the sub-menu.
- Copy your RSS feed URL and add it to the URL box. If you have your own website, you can add your RSS feed. You can also search for another RSS feeds, get the RSS feed link and add them.
- Paste your RSS link which you have saved. Also, give a name to feed so you can remember easily later on.
- You can add up to 50 RSS feeds from the Circleboom dashboard.
Control how your posts from Multiple RSS feeds are shared:
- Add Hashtags to your Tweets:
You can add a hashtag or any text to your RSS Tweets whether at the beginning of the tweet or end of the tweet. You can set both if you like or you may leave these blank if you want.
- Select Time Interval to Post your Tweets Timely:
Select the time interval to check your RSS feed. You can select from 15 minutes to 24 hours. This means Circleboom will collect your RSS feed posts according to your selection and get the new updated posts to be Tweeted.
After the time interval selection, you should determine max posts you desire for posting in each RSS update time. You can send up to 5 posts per update and 240 posts per feed per day. To prevent spam, Circleboom does not send them at once. We automatically put 2 minutes between each post per interval. For Instance, if you select 3 posts per interval, Circleboom spread your posts over 6 minutes. This automation rule saves you from spamming.
- Add Link URLs:
Turn on share URLs with the post if you wish to add URLs to your tweets. Circleboom uses Google link shortener service; goo.gl. If you shorten your URLs, you can analyze your click stats.
You can use the same method to add multiple RSS feeds to your Cirleboom dashboard and auto-publish to your Twitter account.
Circleboom’s pricing makes it an affordable choice for individuals and small businesses. With the free plan, you can add 1 RSS feed and share up to 3 posts per day. The free plan is great for bloggers or businesses that own a website and have 2-3 posts to share per day.
The paid plan starts at $5.99 per month, and this plan allows you to add up to 50 RSS feeds and unlimited posts. The paid plan also gives you access to social media publishing, analytics, search tools, and follower management. Learn more about Circleboom features here and pricing here.