We know boys you need more help when writing your Twitter bios and here we are with all the help required.
We have shortlisted some amazing Twitter bios for boys and men that you guys can immediately copy and get done with your Twitter profile.
Some of these bios are funny, some are witty, and others are filled with smartness and attitude. So, pick the perfect one for yourself and start using them now!
Funny Twitter bios for boys
- Tomorrow I’ll be a little wiser. Date me today.
- The kind of guy I would want my daughter to be with.
- The funny boy that will make you fall in love.
- Not like most guys. I lie and I accept it.
- Don’t check my grammar because my money speaks.
- Don’t park your car here. This space is taken.
- I come with an instruction manual. Handle with care.
- Don't you consider to increase the number of your follower on Twitter? Come on, don't be upset; we know it can be quite hard to manage. But it is just easy with Circleboom!
- The kinda perfect guy you love in your books.
- Dark skin guy with a Colgate smile.
- Can’t do epic shit with basic people.
- If you want to cry, use a tissue, not your tweets.
- I’m no god. Don’t expect mercy from me.
- With Circleboom Twitter App, you can delete your tweets, retweets and unlike your Twitter likes in a flash!
- Honestly happy. Don’t give a fuck to what you think.
- If you think looks are everything, then I’m your guy.
- I do “what I want.”
Cool Twitter bios for boys
- A superhero in disguise.
- Swag is for boys, class is for men.
- Original and handsome.
- Bad boy. Good lips.
- Favorite pastime: Listening to lies when I know the truth.
- Young, yummy, and taken.
- Deep voice and messy hair. Also, tall and cute.
- With the Circleboom Interest Cloud, you can learn followers' insights and you can make pinpoint choices for the best Twitter bio in 2021.
- Bad boys ain’t no good but good boys ain’t no fun.
- All I need is sleep and food.
- Let me be your favorite retweet.
- If you don’t follow me back it’s your loss because I have nothing to lose.
- Tattooed guy: like a normal guy, but a lot cooler.
- Done looking for new people. Come find me.
- I don’t have an attitude, I just have standards.
- Because personality never goes out of style.
- I don’t tweet often. But, when I do, it’s worth a read.
- Black suit and messy hair. That’s how I roll.
Getting sick of inactive friends and followers on Twitter. Don't lose a minute to unfollow those inactive via our video tutorial:
Motivational Twitter bios for boys
- Making the miracle happen.
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
- Here to make myself successful.
- I’m here for respect, not for attention.
- Making my mama proud.
- I’m humble when I’m victorious. That’s my style.
- Collected every stone thrown at me and made myself an empire.
- Rich and popular.
- Investing in my tomorrow, follow my present.
- Wanna a fresh start? What are you waiting for then? Go and try Circeboom's tweet delete tool to bulk delete tweets.
- The person who gonna changes your life. For good.
- Done being a victim. Now, I’m a hero.
- I appreciate charisma and character, in myself and others.
- It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. So, don’t raise your voice.
- The fault is not really in the stars. Work on yourself.
- Here to inspire before I expire.
- Taking small steps in being myself every day.
These are some of our top picks of Twitter bios, we hope you enjoyed them.
We also have another interesting list of Twitter bios that everyone can use, check it out for more ideas.