Taking inspiration from the right sources can help you grow faster as you’re learning from the best. When it comes to Twitter marketing, though the content differs depending on your products and services, the concept can be learned by following the apt examples.
You can learn from the top players in your niche or the top brands that have high-performing content. Growing on Twitter can also mean increased sales as 93% of Twitter users plan to purchase with brands they follow on Twitter. There are some proven concepts that work across verticals and if you can apply them to your Twitter marketing strategies, you can see quick results.
Here is our pick of top 4 brands that use Twitter really well to promote their products and you can learn a lot from their Twitter accounts.
Wendy’s: Significance of Witty Humor:
Many people on Twitter are just for fun. They follow funny, tweet funny, and retweet funny. Wendy’s is the perfect example of how you can promote your products on Twitter by using humor EVERY TIME.
Things that you must learn from Wendy’s Twitter account are:
- Be short but meaningful: They don’t use all the 280 characters as well. Their tweets are just a few words explicitly promoting their hot product.
- Reply to your customers even when they’re negative. Wendy’s makes even negative feedback positive with a pinch of humor in their reply.
Adidas: Power of story-telling:
With 3.7 million followers on Twitter, Adidas has a very product-centered Twitter profile yet highly liked and shared.
These are following takeaways from Adidas’s Twitter account:
- Build a story around each product: It’s beautiful how Adidas has a story behind their every product and they share each of them on their Twitter account. Each story describes the origin, idea, or design of the product.
- Create your own hashtag: Adidas began a hashtag #heretocreate where it shares the stories of sportsmen and their achievements. You can also create a hashtag that would be interesting for your customers and help you in building an audience.
McDonald’s: Impact of influencer collaboration:
McDonald’s has a very aesthetically-appealing Twitter page with its amazing graphics and colorful imagery. They use Twitter influencers, polls, hashtags, and every possible feature to hold their community tight and strong.
Here are the key learnings from their Twitter account:
- Create themed graphics: Rather than creating random videos, all McDonald’s videos/gifs/photos have the same yellow color from their logo that makes their account clean and impressive.
- Collaborate with influencers: McDonald’s collaborates with a lot of Twitter influencers to promote exclusive deals, new products, and sweepstakes. Their influencer posts get far more engagement than their in-house content.
Samsung: Potential for High-Quality Content:
With more than 11 million Twitter followers, Samsung’s Twitter account is a mix of product promotion and new launches.
Here’s what makes their Twitter account interesting:
- Engaging Videos: Their account portrays high-quality video content and imagery to explain their new product features. The videos are short, simple, and easy-to-understand.
- Share blogs: Apart from their product videos, Samsung also emphasizes a lot on their blogs and shares them regularly to their Twitter account. You can easily share your blog content to your Twitter account with RSS feeds.
Twitter Marketing is not a one-day task:
You have to know that you cannot make your Twitter profile impactful and famous in a day. You need to put consistent effort into growing your Twitter account and building your audience. Tools like Circleboom make managing Twitter easy for you and help you in focusing on what matters.
If you have any questions regarding your Twitter marketing strategies, you can let me know in the comments below.