30 Funniest Parenting Tweets of 2019 (So Far)
Funny parenting tweets crack me up like crazy. I just love how Twitter parents share the hilarious incidents they have with their kids. It’s something all of us can relate to whether or not we have kids.
Like it’s said:
“Everybody knows how to raise children except the people who have them”
Parents on Twitter keep proving in really hilarious ways on how they deal with their kids. In this article, I have tried to compile some of the funniest parenting tweets of 2019. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Guess who’s the winner
- Can’t wait for this one to grow up
- Same, little man. Same.
- He isn’t wrong though :I
- Why Mom, Why
- Imagining the slow clap
- Is real appreciation a thing?
- I’m definitely the smarter one Mom
- Hi, I’m a mom too
- All these lies…
- Because bed bugs are forever
- Dads are the best
- I didn’t see this coming
- When your daughter declares herself as Batman
- This one is really witty
- Can I please have my Doritos?
- Bet she got mad again
- It will definitely get over SOMEDAY
- These kids know better
- My mum is 55 and still figuring out!
- Kids these days are damn manipulative
- Maybe only Cotsco could answer this
- This could be me!!
- I definitely gets it
- Don’t say I didn’t warn
- Should this be punishable by law?
- Oh, things I would do to do literally nothing
- I would say, are you even a human?
- This kid definitely knows more than us
- If not a vacation, you at least have my sympathies
- Been there, done that
- Sorry miss, there’s only one way – my way
So, this was my compilation on some of my favorite and funniest parenting tweets of 2019. I would update this list soon when there are more funny parents tweeting about their awesome kids.
If you’re looking for some tool to manage your Twitter account, then you should definitely try out at Circleboom.
If you enjoyed this article, please share your views in the comments below.